25 January 2009

Sugar Bowl Extra Monthly Challenge

See I told you I was trying to make up for the lack of cards 3 in one day!

As you have probably noticed I did a little bit of shopping for Sugar Nellie Stamps. I am absolutely Mad about them! They are just so awesome to use and some great fun designs!

Here is a card for the 'Sugar Bowl Extra Monthly Challenge' the theme was 'Beads' it was really good fun making my own beads and definitely something you will see more of! I love doing challenges, I get to try so many things that I wouldn't otherwise try. I hope you like my card I used Sugar Nellie's 'Sweet n Sassy' Stamp coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. She's so cute!

1 comment:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Goregeous card Libby. Lovin' those beads you've made. Have been meaning to have a go at this myself, but haven't found the time yet! Maybe soon. I have a little something for you on my blog ;0) Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xx