1 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello! So the new year is here!
How scary! 2008 went by so quick!
I'm really lucky and do not have to go back to work until the 13th of Jan, So have lots of Craft time ahead of me in the next couple of weeks!
I got some really fab bits for Christmas my other half got me loads!
He got me Prismacolor Pencils which are amazing!, Doodlebug Velvet Flock and Glue (I haven't actually tried yet!), My first Magnolia Rubber Stamp!!! and His parents got me 3 different pots of Flower soft, with this fab Lamppost Flower soft Stamp that you can change the type of leaves you stamp on it! I love it all and oh nearly forgot my Wings & Flower CD from Little Big Tree which is awesome specially when you want layered or decoupaged flowers. You can make them in jiff! and great for my 10 year old sister Ana to use! She loves Crafting!

Here is my First ever Scrapbook Page! I made it in October and here it finally is!
I really enjoyed making it, I went to my local Craft Shop to a Beginners Scrapbooking lesson! It was great fun. Denise at my local craft shop is lovely and so helpful.

If any of you live in or around Tunbridge Wells the shop is
Tres Jolie
96a Calverley Road,
TUNBRIDGE WELLS, TN1 2UN
01892518585



I haven't actually finished embellishing it and it needs a bit of Glitter of Course! I Love a little bit of glitter!!! But I've really been wanting to show every one my progress!
It's a photo of me and my other half at a friends wedding in August, it was a really great day!

1 comment:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Happy New Year Libby. Lovely layout. I love scrapbooking but haven't done any for a while although have hundreds of photos of Lewis to scrap. Just haven't gotten around to it, maybe tomorrow. I have added you to my bloglinks so I can visit you often. Best wishes for 2009. Lainy x