25 January 2009

Basic Grey Challenge

Well twice in 1 day! I'm trying to make up for the lack of cards I have made this year so far! luckily it's only a few weeks that I have let slip by! so I should be able to catch up!
Here is My Card for the Basic Grey Challenge:

The theme is 'Recipe' you have to use
2 Patterned Papers
1 Button
1 Ribbon & Bow
3 Brads

It was great fun!
My Patterned paper is Basic Grey 'It's a Girl'
- OBG-432 Isabelle & OBG-438- Lilly
3 Flower shaped Brads (not sure where from!)
Ribbon and Button donated by my boyfriend's Mum! Savior!
Image Stamped 'Duck in Boots' by Sugar Nellie, coloured with Prismacolor Pencils.
Click on the on the Post Title and see the DT's creations they're fab!

6 comments:

AB. said...

Cute card!!! LOVE the ducky!!
Peace & love
Alison xx

Dawn♥ said...

Ahh cute card! Love your choice in BG papers! Lovely job!

Jo Nevill said...

This is a fantastic card and I love the Sugar Nellie image you have used. The papers you have used are lovely too - I have not seen these ones before. BasicGrey have so many !

Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

Danita said...

Very cute!!! Great paper you picked!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and that 'Duck in Boots' is a real cutie.
Thanks for joining us.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

A beautiful card Libby! I love the image and the papers you used are wonderful to go with your sentiment. Great design too. Chris x