25 January 2009

Sketch Staurday Challenge

Hi to all!
I haven't had a lot of time for my blog the last couple of weeks, going back to work was a bit of a shock after 3 weeks off! But I am back in to routine again or trying!
Here is the Sketch for this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com Check them out

Here is my go at it:

I used a Sugar Nellie Stamp 'Custard' it's absolutely adorable! and really good for using my Prismacolor Pencils with.

The papers are a bunch I got for Christmas and I'm not 100% sure of what they are!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Briliant card Libby... just adore that cow. Thanks for joining in with this weeks SS challenge.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Debbie said...

Great card Libby, the image is adorable and I love the colours. Debbie x

Jo said...

LOL! what a great sentiment!!
Fab card Libby, love the image too.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week
Jo xx

Lea L. said...

That cow is too adorable!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Christy said...

This was just too cute!!!!