30 December 2008

Fishing Bear Birthday Card

I haven't had as much time to play recently as I would have liked to!
Work went a bit mad before Christmas, by the time I'd got home I didn't have the energy to make a lot (specially after all those Christmas and Christmas Bus cards I had to make!).
So now I have a couple of weeks off, I've got some catching up to do!!! Plus all the goody's I got at Christmas! I was very lucky and got some very nice things!
So here is a Thank you to every one for all my Christmas Presents!

Here is a Fishing Bear Birthday Card I made in November for Paul's Birthday (my other half's Dad). I have done some layering and Decoupaged the Bear, fishing rod and the Fish of course!.

1 comment:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Awww this is sweet, love that image. Hugs, Lainy xx