26 December 2008

Finally time to play!

Well things have finally calmed down again. I have 3 weeks of work, some new Rubber Stamps, Prismacolor Pencils and lots of other bits to play with. I have been very lucky this Christmas!

Here are some of the cards I have been busy making. As usual I left things tight for time so it's been rushing all the way!
A friend of my mums, asked me to make her Christmas cards for her and I agreed! 25 cards! Here are some of them:







A couple of weeks later I think I'm nearly done I will be able to make my own Christmas Cards soon! (leaving everything to the last minute!!) and the same lady asks if I can make 15 more cards but there's a catch........ They have to be Bus Themed Christmas Cards!
The lady's husband is a bus enthusiast and finds it really hard every year to find Bus Christmas Cards to give the people from his Bus Club.

So I thought why not! it's not something I would do normally so a bit of a challenge for me! and I already had a Bus Rubber Stamp!

So here are some that I made: What do you think?



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Christmas cards, they are ALL fabulous!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Cool cards, what a great idea to have a bus theme. Very original.

Linny said...

Hi Libby. I made party invitations for a friends husbands 60th Birthday. He worked for Brighton and Hove Bus company. I used the exact same stamp and wrote his name on the side panel. Love the idea of Birthday cards too.Lindax